Like us on Facebook

Sunday 5 February 2012

Top Ten Quiz Team Names

Last week we went to a quiz night on a whim... which turned out to be actually quite good.  Interesting questions and well-organised rounds.  (It was at the Grape and Grain in Crystal Palace which incidentally also does a great Sunday lunchtime jazz session.)

One of the rounds was a hoopla for a bottle of wine, which involved 4 seemingly randomly-picked teams.  I asked the quizmaster later how he picked the lucky 4.  "The ones with the best team names," he said.  "But we are called Quizzie Rascal!" I protested, to which he replied, "Yes, I hear that one all the time." .  Oh, ok.  Well then I better get thinking of better ones.  I've only got 5.  Help anyone?

1.  Quzzie Rascal - brilliant although apparently not original enough
2.  The Quizzarss of Oz
3.  Born again quiztians - or should it be "born again quiz-teams"?!
4.  The quiztal maze
5.  Quiz-team Aguilera (I bet he's heard that one before too!)

I'm trying to start a trend with this on Twitter so if you have any good ideas then you could tweet them to me (@Sarehug) using the hash tag #goodquizteamnames if you so desire!

1 comment: